for Eating Disorder Recovery
EDRS Eating Disorder Treatment Funds
The following treatment assistance funds open for application
The EDRS Treatment Fund
Anyone in recovery from an eating disorder
- $1000 for treatment
- To be awarded to a person in eating disorder recovery
The EDRS Memorial Fund
In memory of a loved one
- $1000 for Baba’s Memorial Fund
- To be awarded to a person of color in eating disorder recovery
The Rainbow Fund
Supporting the LGBTQ+ community
- $1000 for treatment assistance
- To be awarded to a member of the LGBTQ+ community in eating disorder recovery
The Intensive Treatment Program Grant
Provided by Center for Discovery (CFD)
- 30 days of treatment provided by Center for Discovery
- To be awarded to an individual in eating disorder recovery
- Both clinician and client need to each complete an application form by clicking the buttons below. You will receive an email confirmation that we received your application.
- Applications are reviewed every month. You will be notified within 2 months about our decision and any next steps.
- Please make sure to add financial documentation of income to be considered.
“Dear EDRS Board Members:
I write to you today to express my gratitude for receiving your $500 scholarship.
I want you to know that I have put it to good use by working with Veronica (Ronnie) Benjamin, MPH, RD. She is an amazing dietitian, and I have grown tremendously as a result of our sessions. She met me at my level and worked with me on motivation for recovery, distinguished the ED voice from my own, and provided education on nutrition, metabolism, and effects of ED behaviors on the body. As I am sure you know, recovery can be a rocky road. Mine has been no exception, but I have been comforted in knowing that I have another person on my side to fight the ED with me. She has become an integral part of my treatment team, and I would not have had the opportunity to learn from her wisdom without the help of EDRS. Thank you for sponsoring part of my care toward recovery. There are not many resources available for those with eating disorders who are in need. The service you provide is invaluable.”